Principle of action
CAFÉ MINCE - coffee with green tea extract is an effective method to lose weight with a wonderful taste of modernity.
The ingredients of this product create conditions required to lower the blood sugar level and it leads to the body fat pool using effect. Simultaneously with this process the decrease of appetite and gnawing occurs and in this case it is one of the most important conditions of weight loss. The caffeine activates processes and regulates abnormalities in the cerebral cortex and it results in the activation of mental and physical activity as well as in metabolism acceleration in the body.
The product contains:
• Instant coffee
o stimulates metabolism and this facilitates weight loss;
o decreases the appetite, slows down the digestion of carbohydrates and lipids reducing the intake of calories in such a way;
o tones up the body functioning;
o activates mental and physical activities.
• green tea extract
o regulates the metabolism;
o favorably effects the digestion process;
o lowers the blood cholesterol level;
o slows down the aging process;
The instant Café Mince contains the highly concentrated green tea extract, extract ten times more effective than usual tea. Just due to the unique tea leaf processing technology Café Mince preserves all the most important macro- and microelements making the green tea extract the most effective means of body purification and overweight control. The green tea ability to slow down the digestion of carbohydrates and lipids in such a way reducing the amount of calories consumed, herewith accelerating the metabolism and the fat excretion process by means of enzyme stimulation.
As affected by tea the mental activity improves, the ability to process and to assimilate information increases. The biologic action of green tea is stipulated by the broad complex of active substances contained herein. Green tea makes the vitamin C metabolism more intensive and has a choleretic action.
Composition of coffee:
• Instant coffee “Arabica” 93%; green tea extract 7%.
• Nutritional value: per 100 g dry product - 349 kcal
• Mode of use: one dose bag per a glass of 70 ml boiling water 2 times per day – before breakfast and lunch 5 – 10 minutes) . You may add skim milk and sugar. Drink coffee like you used to do
• Side actions: not revealed.
• Contraindications: children under 16 years of age; adult persons over 60 years of age; pregnant and nursing women; heart diseases; high blood pressure; susceptibility to components.
• Keep in a dry cool place.
• Nett weight 42 g.
• Package: 14 bags of 3 g.
• Date of manufacture and shelf life are labeled on the package.
Principle of action